Harvester has an incredible staff team! Our staff culture is characterized by men and women who display four attributes:
- Humble (We know that Jesus is the head of the church, not me)
- Hungry (We are hungry to grow professionally.)
- Hustle (We work with effective urgency.)
- Healthy (We prioritize personal health and spiritual formation.)
We believe that when a person has all four attributes they end up demonstrating a contagious positivity, a can-do creativity, and a church-mentality that makes being part of our team a blast! If you think you’d be a good fit for our team as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Adult Ministry Assistant
- Position One: Part-Time @ 24 hours/week
- Position Two: Part-Time @ 16 hours/week
Our Ministry Assistant is an integral part of the Adult Ministry Team serving as the first point of contact to those who need our services while supporting five Pastors.
Qualified candidates should be:
- Active member of Harvester Christian Church.
- Experienced in database management.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Skilled in project management.
- Strong in multi-tasking multiple projects.
- Effective with oral and written communication.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Team collaboration including participation in team meetings, events, and trainings.
- Servant mind-set.
- Accepting, Responding, Redirecting incoming requests for all the Adult Ministry areas of responsibility.
- Ministry intake.
- Database management including data Input, creating reports, and extracting information.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties.
Applications accepted through February 29, 2024.
This required link provided by Cigna, Harvester’s employee medical benefits provider, leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.