Harvester has an incredible staff team! Our staff culture is characterized by men and women who display four attributes:
- Humble (We know that Jesus is the head of the church, not me)
- Hungry (We are hungry to grow professionally.)
- Hustle (We work with effective urgency.)
- Healthy (We prioritize personal health and spiritual formation.)
We believe that when a person has all four attributes they end up demonstrating a contagious positivity, a can-do creativity, and a church-mentality that makes being part of our team a blast! If you think you’d be a good fit for our team as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings
Kids Ministry Assistant, Kids Ministry Team l Part-time l Support Staff
The Kids Ministry Assistant will provide primary high-level administrative support for the Elementary Pastor and the Preschool Director.
Among other administrative tasks, he/she will be responsible for managing many communication channels to the kids ministry team and parents, assisting with the planning and implementation of events, managing calendars, credit card statements, and team supplies.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· A love for Jesus, Harvester Christian Church, and Harvester’s leaders.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and digital.
· Ability to learn and utilize a church database system.
· Ability to work ahead and problem solve without daily oversight.
Application deadline: Friday, May 26, 2023
This required link provided by Cigna, Harvester’s employee medical benefits provider, leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
1. Read the Philosophy of Ministry 2023
2. Review available position profiles.
3. Click the Apply Now button to start!Apply Now