Harvester has an incredible staff team! Our staff culture is characterized by men and women who display four attributes:
- Humble (We know that Jesus is the head of the church, not me)
- Hungry (We are hungry to grow professionally.)
- Hustle (We work with effective urgency.)
- Healthy (We prioritize personal health and spiritual formation.)
We believe that when a person has all four attributes they end up demonstrating a contagious positivity, a can-do creativity, and a church-mentality that makes being part of our team a blast! If you think you’d be a good fit for our team as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings
Music Director, St. Charles Campus | Part-time, Support Staff
Our Worship Arts Team is looking for an experienced musician who can work together with the Worship Pastor to accomplish the weekend music experience. He/She should be able to create music arrangements, chord charts, and tracks for a variety of instruments and settings.
The right candidate will demonstrate a love for Jesus, Harvester Christian Church and Harvester’s leaders. Skills in the following areas are most important in our search for the right member:
- Extensive experience with music technology: Ableton Live and Logic Pro are preferred
- Ability to communicate in a variety of music languages (numbers, chords and notation), as well as play a variety of instruments (keys, guitar, bass, drums, etc.)
- Recruit and develop musicians to play and support a modern worship style (e.g. Hillsong, Elevation, Bethel)
This required link provided by Cigna, Harvester’s employee medical benefits provider, leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
1. Read the Philosophy of Ministry 2022
2. Review available position profiles.
3. Click the Apply Now button to start!Apply Now